Disclaimer: There are amazon affiliate links included on this post. If you make a purchase from the link I will make a couple shiny nickels and dimes. These are products I have bought and use for myself for several years now.
I love peanut butter and chocolate and this protein bark has a delicious chocolate and peanut butter taste that is similar to a peanut butter cup. This recipe received high praises from my roommates and a special guest taster who is a part of the monthly newsletter. They all called this the best recipe made yet. This peanut butter cup bark curbs all the cravings and we quickly finished the whole batch within several minutes. Best part, the recipe is mostly protein, meaning you are full and satisfied after finishing.
This recipe is really simple and quick to prepare. Total prep time was 5 minutes, followed by a few hours in the freezer. For the best results, keep them stored in the freezer until you are ready to eat them. Then let the ones you want to eat sit out for a few minutes to soften up a bit. Or just eat them immediately if you can’t resist.
- 260g Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (I used Chocolate Peanut Butter Combat Powder)
- 1/4 Cup PB2
- 1/2 Cup Light Coconut Milk
- No-Calorie Sweetener to Taste (I used Stevia)
- 2 Tbs Chocolate PB2 (Optional: for a nice lil swirl pattern on top)
- Mix everything in a bowl (besides chocolate PB2)
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and pour mixture in, letting it settle out and disperse across the pan as much as possible. I used a 9×13 pan but size is not overly important.
- Place in freezer until firm. Took mine a few hours
- Cut into squares when ready to consume. Keep any squares you do not plan to eat in freezer.
For Whole Recipe (makes 12 squares: 42 calories ea.)
- 504 calories
- 72g protein
- 24g carbs
- 12g fat