Oh boy! Its Monday which means its time to look at another delicious recipe that will slide nicely into your diet. These brownies are a great way to fight the Monday blues without the guilt that comes from eating a tray of brownies. I found this low calorie brownie recipe from youtuber Will Tennyson.
I am a sucker for a brownie. The fudgey deliciousness just makes me feel some type of way. This recipe lets me scratch that craving while still keeping my diet on track. This whole recipe, which makes about 4 decent sized brownies, is only TK calories! These babies hit juuuuust right.
The secret ingredient that keeps them low calorie? Diet soda. Weird but trust me. It works. The recipe is super simple and you can easily make these as a treat whenever you have a craving and feel great doing it.
If you are really feeling sporty, you can make these and eat them with your low-calorie ice cream from last week 😉
Who doesn’t love the brownie/ice cream combo. Maybe even throw the brownie chunks into the ice cream like your eating a Dairy Queen blizzard but for a fraction of the calories.
- 1/4 cup diet soda (I used a store brand coke but have heard it works with other types as well)
- 21g Cocao Powder
- 15-20g Flour (less flour is more fudgey. More flour is more cakey)
- 12g Whey Protein Powder (I used chocolate peanut butter cup combat powder)
- 45g non-calorie sweetener (You can vary this measurement based on your taste. I used stevia as my sweetener)
- 1/6 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Add the diet soda and mix.
- Place in a 6″x6″ baking tray (or at least something close. Or just make more).
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes (check every 10-ish minutes because they could quick much faster than that)
- Calories: 175
- Protein: 15g
- Carbs: 11g
- Fat: 8g